Thursday, June 16, 2011

Frustrations of Selling a House

A lot of you know what I'm talking about when I say selling a house is frustrating and stressful! It seems that the buyers STILL have not signed the "release of contingencies" form. We think they are delaying it until they know their loan is approved. If they go ahead and sign the release and their loan does not go through then they can get their deposit back. It makes me really mad that they are doing this because it is very unfair to us. The loan officer is still waiting for one more document. In the mean time, we are still packing and planning on everything closing by next Friday but not knowing is very stressful. If the loan falls through then we will have to put the house back on the market. Oh, I hope that does not happen! But it does, we think we will go ahead and pack up our stuff and try and sell the house empty while we are on our tour.... I will keep you updated....

Love, Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment