Saturday, May 19, 2012

Entry and Flowers

This is the living room part of the house. We need some sitting chairs or a small couch but that will come later. Rena helped me put up the quilt and the shelves.
 Here is the front door. Off to the left is the living room and beyond the living room is the dinning room.
 Here is some beautiful flowers from our backyard. Who can tell me what the big pink ones are called? Are they peonies??  I think my grandma grew these but I'm just not sure of the name. They are huge! The picture below shows them growing on the bush. There is the pink bush and there is also a hot pink bush. Beautiful and fun!!
I will post pictures of the upstairs soon. Right now I have to get ready for company--nieces Page her hubby Matt and Robin and boyfriend Ross are coming over along with the Kirkland's. Dennis is in CA--can you believe it???  He went fishing in the Sierra's with his brother Dan and will meet up with Stan Marlow and sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment