Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Getting Settled

A lot of you have been asking for more pictures of the house now that we have everything in so here you go. The above shot is taken from the front door looking through the entry area to the family room beyond.
Here is anorther shot of the living room. We have all the leaves in our table!
This is the RED wall in the family room. I had a very hard time arranging quilts and pictures. I had to arrange them to cover up old nail marks besides trying to find things that didn't look to wierd against the red. I'm not super crazy about it but I can live with it for a few months. It's much better than having nothing on the wall.
Here is our new couch with the kitchen in the background. I will post more pictures on additonal posts......

No comments:

Post a Comment