Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Job and House Hunting

This will be quick because it is late and I am tired but it has been too long since I have posted anything. The new job is going well but I am overwhelmed by how much there is to learn. I am using the computer a ton and getting more and more used to looking things up on multiple windows. I even have two screens for my computer which is very helpful. I am starting to do things on my own but everything takes me SO long. I hope I get faster soon because my trainer will be leaving in just over a week and I will be on my own. (scary) The office is pretty darn busy with new listings and closings and all sorts of other stuff. There was some talk today that they might be getting me an assistant eventually. That would really take the pressure off because right now there doesn't seem to be time in an 8 hour day to get everything done. I am praying each day for wisdom, strength and calmness.
Now that we are both gainfully employed we have started house hunting. We have gone out with our agent twice and have seen a ton of houses. There is one that is our favorite but we are going to keep looking a while longer before making any offers. We are looking in the area right around here and also in SW Longmont. The SW area is more expensive since it is closer to Boulder so I'm not sure if we will find anything there. Our favorite house so far is quite big--two stories and a finished basement which includes 4 bedrooms, a den, a loft and 4 bathrooms!! Our second favorite is right down the street from us and is much smaller but also has 4 bedrooms and the master is on the main floor. It has a small un-finished basement and 3 bathrooms. Both houses have very small back yards and no views. We hope to look again this weekend. You never know....we might find something we like even better.
That's it for tonight....time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment