Thursday, October 20, 2011

jobs.....

Well, I am finally giving in and going to a temp agency. I have been applying for many, many jobs but am not getting called. (I am starting to regret not wanting to commit to a year of working for Wanda in the Denver area.) I took a long assessment test yesterday for the temp agency and did not do very good. Well, I did okay on the data entry and typing part and average on the Word and Excel portion but terrible on Outlook. I really need to brush up on my skills! I have an interview this morning at the temp office and it will be interesting to see if they have any ideas for me.
Dennis is going on a "ride-along" today for a distributorship with Little Debbie's snack food. He would be an independent contractor and would have to buy his own truck and computer. Neither one of us is too excited about him getting into route-sales again. He had to get up at 3:30 this morning to meet the manager! He is not used to early hours any more and with winter coming up it would be especially hard. I will let you know more in a couple of days.
Love, Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment