Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fun in Steamboat

We thought Grant looked so funny wearing his dad's bike pack and drinking water out of the tube. We told him he looked like a Ghost Buster!



We visited some of the "springs" that Steamboat Springs was named after. Rena and I rode out bikes to most of them the day before and then we took the guys the next day. I think there are 9 different springs all together and the boys were (especially Carsten) were very interested in them.



Here is a picture of the river and the trees getting ready for winter. We were lucky to be here before the weather turned.



It was pretty cold out our last day in town and the boys had to borrow beanies from Dennis and I.


I love this shot of the boys with the grass and trees in the background. Rena and I and Nathan and Dennis rode mountain bikes off to the left of this area the day before. It was pretty funny because the guys rode for a little less than 2 hours so that Rena and I would have time for a ride. So nice of them because we ended up riding almost 3 hours, got back after dark and got lost finding the condo! It was QUITE the adventure, for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment