Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jobs Update and More Snow!















Well, the job I applied for and interviewed for at e-quilter did not work out. I was not really surprised and not that disappointed although I would have accepted it if they had offered it to me. It turns out someone at the company is being put in the position. Besides that I don't think they were convinced I would be happy only getting one week vacation a year. They are right about that!



So, I am back to putting in applications and trying to improve my resume. I am also helping Dennis look at business opportunities. Right now he is looking at a tax preparation business, a carpet cleaning business, an Aamco dealership, a re-usable box business and a drug testing franchise. It is all very time consuming and stressful but we are continuing to go to mass most mornings to pray for guidance and to the gym most days to stay in shape and deal with the stress.




The snow had all melted and the golfers were back out on the course but we got another blast last night. It sure is beautiful and as Ed Farnum says it is a good time to not be working. Ha! Here are a few pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment